ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO M.P.H.W.(Male) :
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
2. The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
3. The minimum educational requirements shall be 10+2 in Art (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective of science or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognize Board.
4. Student shall be medically fit.
5. Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of open school.
Student shall be admitted once in a year.
Duration of Course:
The duration of course of Instruction for the degree of M.P.H.W.(Male) shall be two years. The period of two years will be divided as under :
FirstYear : 12 Months Second : 12Months
THE SUBJECTS OF STUDY WILL BE AS UNDER:
Anatomy and Physiology
Health & Hygiene
First aid & Emergency Care
Health Information Education & Communication