Auxiliary Nurse & Midwives( ANM )
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO A.N.M.:
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
2. The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
3. The minimum educational requirements shall be 10+2 in Art (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective of science or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY pass out from recognize Board.
4. Student shall be medically fit.
5. Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of open school.
6. Student shall be admitted once in a year.
THE SUBJECTS OF STUDY WILL BE AS UNDER:
Anatomy and Physiology
Health & Hygiene
First aid & Emergency Care
Health Information Education & Communication